Become a member of The Bike Project to get access to our bicycle tool collection to maintain your bike, repair your bike, or even build a new-used bike!
- Learn to repair your own bike with assistance from our volunteer staffers
- Access to our tools and work stands (stand time is free for members)
- Eligibility for our Build-a-Bike program
- Discounts on used parts
- Participate and vote in our monthly members’ meetings
- Good at both locations (downtown Urbana and Campus Bicycle Center)
- Free air and lubricants for your bike
- Library of bike repair books for reference
- Your membership provides support to fulfilling our mission
Membership is $30 per year (one year from the date you join). Households are eligible for a family membership at a rate of $65 per year.
Work Equity Membership
You can also earn a year-long membership at The Bike Project by volunteering with us for eight hours. Please stop by during our open hours at either shop to learn more about how to get involved.