We need volunteers for Light the Night 2014!
We’d like volunteers to go to one of the training sessions before the event:
There are two chances for volunteer training:
– Mon., Sept. 8, 2014, 6:00 pm–6:45 pm, at the Downtown Urbana Bike Project, 202 S. Broadway, Urbana, IL. (enter via south side basement door).
– Thu., Sept. 11, 2014, 3:15 pm–3:45 pm, at Alma Mater (SE corner of Green St. and Wright, Urbana, IL)
The big event itself:
Light the Night 2014
Free Bike Light Giveaway
Thursday, Sept. 11, 2014 from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m (volunteering from 3:45 to 7:00 pm).
- Location 1: Alma Mater (SE corner of Green St. and Wright St.) Urbana, IL
- Location 2: Corner of Illinois St. and Lincoln Ave. (near the Hallene Gateway) Urbana, IL
- Location 3: LifeCykle Bike Shop, 79 E Beardsley Ave, Champaign, IL (smaller crew needed)